Thursday 25 August 2011

supper 8 style frame




What I was planning to do with my supper 8 project I was going to look in to film or tv title sequence my plan was to create a tile sequence for classical monsters like vampires, werewolves, zombies things like that but to make it easy on my self I was going to concentrate on one, at the moment in time I was considering Frankenstein as there is quite a lot of angles to look in to that could be interesting things like the science side of things, the monster its self, electrical equipment and the general atmosphere

I did a still style frame to get a feel of what some shots of the monster could look like I would like to do it in the same style of the opening sequence of the film se7en using different angles, zoomed In shots, fast shots and using a supper 8 camera I think it could be quite affective. especially the color and quality of the super 8 it would give the finial out come would be creepy and sinister

No comments:

Post a Comment