Thursday 25 August 2011

3D idea


When I was looking through sites upon sites of tutorials I finally found out how to create 3d videos in maya which fits in to my idea nicely in this idea what I wont to achieve is to create virtual ride all most like a ghost ride that you see in theme parks I wont to make it slightly serial in the way when the ride kicks in and travels through the doors it enters different surroundings the example I used was traveling through space I know the video I made was a bit odd in the scale of things if I did this space room for reel I would definitely adjust the scale of things like make the planets bigger and make the cabin smaller so it will be more realistic, as ideas for other rooms im not that shur yet as I don’t wont to get tide down with this idea just yet

No comments:

Post a Comment