Wednesday 23 November 2011

chapman


When starting a new project I always try to stay away from stop motion I always say stop motion is a long and tedious process but more I try to get away from it I still end up doing it and enjoying it for example my sonic brief, pop up college promotion video and now my latest one mayo police, through out the process YES the process is long painful tedious tiring but the end thing is always rewording especially with mayo police, there was a lot of tricky shots and a lot of thing went wrong but we managed to plow thru it and I am quite happy with the finial out come, whiles doing it me and jack wonted some tips of stop motion experts so I emailed, rang and emailed again to the Chapmen Entertainment, unfortunately no reply but in the future if I don’t do a stop motion I still wouldn’t mind going to see them so I will keep trying, on the other hand jack try to communicate to a stop motion company in Manchester but unfortunately they didn’t reply nether, all though stop motion is a tricky field to work in I am definitely interested and would definitely do it again  


No comments:

Post a Comment