Thursday 27 October 2011

ZEE

Yesterday me jack and tom had a trip to Liverpool to an expedition at FACT called abandon normal devices  which “ZEE” invented be Kurt Hentschlager was being shown

Before we when I knew quite a little apart from what was said on the internet like people experience but each one was different and I could get a clear reading on what it actually was. What I gather it was is a outer body experience, and you will feel like you are flouting

Before I went I was a bit of a non-believer and couldn’t get my head around how serial this thing will be my original thoughts where that there was going to be a puff of smoke and a bit of a light show

When we eventually arrived at Liverpool and got to fact, something a bit dodge happened the guy at the desk was trying to spook use out of it and told use about the bad side affects that could happen unfortunately this got to tom and jack. I was having non of it and wanted to go in so I eventually talked jack in to it.

When it was are time we went down this hall way and yet again this other member of staff what trying to talk us out of it using all these scar tactics at this point we couldn’t go back we then strolled in to this pre smoke room it “smelt like sawdust “

when ever one got to gather we then went in to the actual ZEE room “BLOODY HELL I WAS WRONG” I couldn’t see a thing it was just a thick sea of thick fog it was such a weird feeling then the lights kicked in colors hitting you left right and center it was all most like a kaleidoscope twirling around in your face

after a while I let go of the rope and walked to the center it was like swimming in open water. really strange
after 10 minuets of that I was  pretty baffled

when we left went for lunch visited the Tate gallery and came back to get tom involved




the next visit didn’t go to plan and probable scared tom. We went in like last and it was going well the kaleidoscope came back but 5 minutes in tom went missing and there was an uncomfortable scream it was like some one getting murdered. So me and jack decided to look for tom luckily tom was fine and was waiting out side he said he herd the scream and got out of there but apparently some one pasted out and decided to scream before he hit the floor    





No comments:

Post a Comment