Monday 3 October 2011

redbull





this is not any thing to do with my super 8 project but I’m quite fond of it and looks like my style of work I quite like the different styles they use and how they bring them to gather, and all so the time that they must of spent creating it, as I have looked into light drawing in the past I now know how long it takes

in the description of the video it says “World Tour going straight to the heart of today’s most crucial musical movements” and I think they achieved that by using different medias to simulate different music movements
when I was looking thru the red bull campaigns and advertisements I found a red bull animation were you have to animate around a red bull can unfortunately I didn’t have time to create a new animation so I used a structure of one of my old animations and changed it to reveal a red bull can, luckily it worked quite well all though I didn’t win I did get 590 hits so at least I know people did see it   

No comments:

Post a Comment