Wednesday 8 February 2012

motion north


The other night we when to a meet up called motion north it was hosted by ben from the advertisement company main frame, as this was the first time I had bin to one of these events it was a little strange in the way I don’t really go around talking to strangers, but after a while I began to talk to a guy called Ian he also worked at main frame and specialized in Maya he was a nice guy and answered some of my questioned I had and one of them that had me quite interested was how to face track he gave me some useful advise and emailed me the next day and gave me some good links
As the night began to develop we eventually got introduced to all of the guys at main frame and they were very enthusiastic about keeping in touch


No comments:

Post a Comment