Monday 19 December 2011

portfolio visit



I had a second portfolio visit at a studio called Holden and sons in Manchester in the northern quarter I teamed up with Ashleigh on this, on this visit I decided to take all of my animations/ videos and popped them on my I pad and Im glad I did because first of all I shown peter the boss what I was working on in great detail which was the mayo police idea , but then after he asked me to show him more, and them more so I had the good opportunity to show him more or less all of my work, the one he was interested in and I have had interest in before with other studio was the sonic light drawing brief and I had the opportunity to explain to him on how it was done and he seamed really interested in, he then began to explain when working on a brief always imagine if it was on TV or the internet so always produce it as best quality as possible

Just as we began to leave pete asked us if we can work on a brief from a company called making space company hew help people thru mantel health illnesses, he asked us to create a short 10 second animation , with the logo that is on the website 

No comments:

Post a Comment