Wednesday 21 September 2011

MASK CREATIVE


The second company I would strangely like to visit or work is a company called mask creative I came across this company thro college with the promotional video hick up, but when I did some investigation in to it, it seams like a nice place its located in Dewsbury near Haddersfield     
The type of work they do are mostly advertising ( live action )they also specialize in to fashion, leisure and lifestyle
I’m not shur how many people work there but Johnny Carr and rick smith are the two mane directors there are the two directors hew did the Stockport college video
Be for I knew eny thing about the company or what they did I have seen some of the adverts in the past like the Manchester Arndale center advert



http://vimeo.com/16374081

No comments:

Post a Comment