Wednesday 4 May 2011

studio visit


first of all what an existing day first starting of the day with a 10 minute presentation with critical perspectives then a studio visit in the afternoon, the presentation is a story for another day but the port folio visit in the after noon was at a studio called kilogramme as this was my first portfolio visit i was pretty nervous because i didn't know what to expect, as i made my way to the room Jon turner the directer of the studio introduced me to people hew worked there jon and the team seamed nice and easy to get along with , first of all i began to show him my videos it looked like he was interested with the different techniques i used in my animations. i began to break some down like my sonic brief i told him how i did it like how i got the straight lines every time, then he shown me a peace of work he did that allso involved stop motion, it was a stop motion/face painting/Digital peace but unfortunately didn't get used as a advertisement, then we began to talk about the 3rd year in moving image i told him about the open brief and i said im thinking not set in stone yet but of doing a stop motion animation he then told me about company called Chapman films ,
through out the summer they said they are going to be working on a music video brief and ask if i was interested in helping out,

No comments:

Post a Comment