Monday 14 March 2011

tanden



When we visited London the studio I found most appealing was the first studio we when to which was Tanden films. When we arrived, there was a generally good vibe I noticed when we watched there film reel at the studio there was a lot of humor which I thought was nice. In my work I generally like to add hummer. What was also good was the wide range of techniques like stop motion, 3d animation, live action. i like the way each person gets there own brief to work on and also I like the collaboration when they do there own side projects like that alphabet animation when he finished it he asked that guy which was good with sound to finish it so they play to there strengths.

Key points

  • Humor
  • Range of techniques
  • solo (briefs )
  • Collaboration

No comments:

Post a Comment