Monday 4 October 2010

plate

this is the stencil i made witch is perfect for the plate

I have created the spinning plates in the centre of peace for the kaleidoscope side of things unfortunately I have tried to use a kaleidoscope and the colours was just one big blur so I focused my ideas around squares spinning around and used bright colours to get the groove side of things and the kaleidoscope feel    




hear two of my favourite middle plates all tho the bottom one dose not work i like the idea be hide it i'm going to look moor in to multiple actions in my next plate

to top one works perfectly the spacing is right the camera can pic up the movement really well
getting really close to the end of the project i have created moor or less the final peace butunfortunately i was so close to the project i didn't notes the back ground that shoes wires computer monitors bags at this moment am going to re shoot and use a black cloth for the back ground



this is going to be the animation that is happening the the centre peace




No comments:

Post a Comment