Sunday 15 May 2011

pop up evaluation

Working on the pop up brief was quite interesting, at the moment the book isn’t even nearly finished but we decided to concentrate on one page and make page designs for the rest, we did one page to get it as good as we can for the dead line, and then after the dead line we can focuses on finishing it of

Towards the beginning of the brief I became the director and was in charge of a quite big team, as my right had man jack was my director as I have worked with jack before I found it quiet easy to bounce decisions and ideas of him, but toward the middle jack had to many commitments and had to drop his directors place, then Sarah became my director as I don’t really work with Sarah that often it was a change at first but working with her thru to the end she was really organised and gave of good ideas

Are original pop up idea was pretty hard because we had to make are pop ups actually work but we decided to go 100% stop motion the method was much easier because we could cheat in the way the pop up did have to work we would just have to move it bit by bit so we decided to go with that and it seamed to of worked well

No comments:

Post a Comment